- TNC connector for RG316 / RG17...
- TNC Right Angle Connector for ...
- 4 HOLE FLANGE TNC CONNCETOR FO...
- TNC CONNECTOR FOR CABLE
TNC Series RF coaxial connectors:
The TNC coaxial connector is developed simultaneously with the threaded 7/16 coaxial connector. It is an ideal choice for high resistance radio frequency coaxial cable equipment.
The TNC connector has two kinds of impedance to choose from 50 and 75 ohms and is applicable to the frequency range of bandwidth from 0 to 4 GHz.
TNC joints are commonly used in military radio communication systems, computers, test instruments, cellular mobile phones, data transmission, medical equipment and microwave components.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- What are the coups for installing coaxial cables? 2019-12-10
- Overview of High-Reliability Cables 2019-12-09
- Elaborate on "semi-steel cables" 2019-12-06
- How to determine the electrical length stability o... 2019-12-05
- 5G enters the fast lane, connector manufacturers s... 2019-12-04
- What is the role of the male and female connectors... 2019-12-04
- Twinlink injects new blood 2019-08-31
- Which company is good for ipex connector productio... 2019-08-30
- RF coaxial connector and Twinlink 2019-08-29
- What should I do if the high-speed rail sits at th... 2019-07-30
- RF connector signal instability factor 2019-07-26
- Loss to other RF connector manufacturers is likely... 2019-07-25
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-11
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-05
- 2.92 connector customization for Baidu customers 2019-06-14
- Canadian customers visit Twinlink 2019-06-10
- A listed company visit Twinlink factory 2019-03-20
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27